Following things you need…
- Nokia PC Suite 7.1. **Don’t use OVI Suite.
- JAF v1.98.6
JAF Setup (17.4 MiB, 2,711 hits)
- PKEY Emulator v5
Following steps you have to follow…
- Install Nokia PC Suite 7.1 & Connect your Phone to finish installing all drivers and restart your system
- Install JAF v1.98.62 after restart (But don’t install Nokia Cable Driver comes with JAF Installer).
- Now close Nokia PC Suite from Task Manager before you connect your phone to your PC.
- Now you have to change Compatibility Mode on PKEY Emulator v5.
- Now start JAF using your PKEY Emulator v5.
- To Check JAF is working or not, tick on Prod. Manager on JAF and click SERVICE Button.
- Following windows will appear after clicking SERVICE Button.
- Now click on Read Values Button, and after click you will get the values like following window, it means JAF is working fine.
- Everything is SET. Now you can FLASH your Nokia Phone… 🙂
Flashing my 5800 on Windows 7…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.