Acer announced the Iconia W4, successor of the Iconia W3 back in October. Today, the company launched the tablet in India. The Iconia W4 has a 8-inch (800 x 1280 pixels) multi-touch IPS display, powered by a 1.8 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Bay Trail T processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics and runs on the latest Windows 8.1. It comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 and packs a 18.6 Wh 4960 mAh 3.75 V 2-cell Battery Pack Lithium -Ion battery that offers battery life of up to 10 hours for web browsing and up to 8 hours for video playback.
Acer Iconia W4 specifications
- 8-inch (800 x 1280 pixels) multi-touch IPS display with Zero Air Gap touch, 178-degree viewing angle
- 1.8 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3740 Bay Trail T processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Windows 8.1 OS
- 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with 1080p video recording
- 2-megapixel full HD front-facing camera
- 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB with micro-SD slot
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, and microUSB
- 10.6mm thick and weighs 412 grams
- Pre-loaded with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
- 18.6 Wh 4960 mAh Lithium Ion batter
Accessories for the Iconia W4 include the Acer Crunch Keyboard, an ultra-slim keyboard that can serve as a tablet stand. A 5.3 mm, rechargeable silver keyboard can be connected to the tablet via Bluetooth. The Acer Crunch Cover also folds out into a tablet stand with multiple positions to suit each user’s reading preferences. Included with the device are the Acer Keyboard Cover, a protection film, a responsive passive stylus, a power bank, an adapter kit with bag, and a micro USB cable.
The Acer Iconia W4 is priced at Rs. 24,999 for the 32GB version and the 64GB version costs Rs. 26,999. It would be available at Croma and Reliance Digital outlets and online retailers such as Flipkart in India.
Disclaimer: All posts and opinions on this site are provided AS IS with no warranties. These are our own personal opinions and do not represent our employer’s view in any way.
This article currently have 6,319 views
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.